Search Results for: Search

I’m Running and Biking for Alzheimer’s Research
Another Reason to Walk, Run and Ride Need additional motivation to get back into shape?  How about fund raising? My wife and I have been doing things to get back into shape.  This has included running, riding road bikes, swimming and a few other activities.  Recently I stumbled upon an app called Charity Miles.  It […]
Parkinson Disease Research and Treatments Promising
Therapy and Research Breakthroughs The 2015 Parkinson Foundation of Oklahoma Statewide Conference featured Dr. Daniel Kremens, a Neurologist at Thomas Jefferson University, who provided updates into the research and therapies related to Parkinson’s Disease.   He explained to the 200 plus participants the latest theories on causes and how the disease develops.  He went into detail […]
Oklahoma County Clerks (Recorder of Deeds) Addresses and Telephone Numbers
Click Here to Search County Land Records County Address City St Zip Phone Adair PO Box 169 Stilwell, OK   74960 918 696-7198 Alfalfa 300 South Grand Avenue; Cherokee, OK   73728 (580) 596-3158 Atoka 200 East Court Street Suite 201 Atoka, OK   74525 (580) 889-5157 Beaver PO Box 338 Beaver, OK  73932 (580) 625-3141 Beckham PO […]
Oil and Gas Mineral Owners’ Tools
Welcome: We offer various services for mineral owners and their heirs. Probate Services: General Oil and Gas Help: Pass on Mineral Interests Without Probate.  Even if you don’t have a Will or Trust Pooling Order: Oklahoma Probate for Out-of-State Mineral Interest Owners and Heirs          Frequently individuals on the Mineral Rights Forum have posts that […]
Eminent Domain in Oklahoma, What To Do When They Want to Condemn My Property
Eminent Domain Guide for Land Owners, By Harlan Hentges & Richard Winblad If you’re reading this, somebody probably wants to take all or part of your property to build a road, pipeline, power line, or something else on your land, and you would prefer they went elsewhere. You’re not alone. Many people have been in […]
Parents Signed a Transfer on Death Deed, What Do I Do Now? Oklahoma Form
Mom or Dad Signed a Transfer on Death Deed, How Does This Work?   First Question:  If all the persons signing the Transfer on Deed are now deceased keep reading.  If not Click Here You have only 9 months after the last signor died to file an acceptance affidavit.  If you don’t complete the affidavit […]
How to Create An Advanced Directive in Oklahoma
Advance Healthcare Directives the Living Will   Download a Planning Chart Advanced healthcare directives sometimes called “Living Wills” are legal documents which instruct health care providers of the level of care you desire if you are unable to speak for yourself. Generally three conditions are anticipated 1) terminal condition, 2) persistently unconscious and 3) end-stage […]