Come and learn
Come: This is a free event open to the public. May 21, 2015, 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. Edmond Library, 10 S. Boulevard, Edmond, Oklahoma Complete the form below.
Learn: Find out what is needed in an Estate Plan. More importantly discover what your personal estate plan should include
- You will receive valuable information.
- I will finish on time.
- No sales gimmicks.
- No sales calls.
- Absolutely no obligation.
What you will Lean:
- Why wills are important.
- How Trusts can benefit most people.
- The importance of a Living Will.
- Benefits of having a Power of Attorney.
Who should attend:
- Anyone without a Will (or wonders if theirs is up to date).
- Anyone without a Living Will.
- Persons interested in avoiding probate court.
- Anyone who hasn’t completed an Estate Plan.
Not your typical Estate Planning Workshop:
This workshop is designed to help you identify and design a plan that best fits your family. It begins with the most basic questions.
- Who do you love?
- Who do you trust? and
- What do you have?
Participants will learn what a Will and Trust can and cannot do. This is a free event but seating is limited so preregistration is required. Claim you spot by completing the form below. If you cannot make this event but would like to receive announcements about future events feel please click the form and submit it.